Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Governor Butch Otter

Mrs. Idaho and Governor Butch Otter

The Salinas Family with the Governor of Idaho

This morning I had an appointment with the Governor of Idaho, The Honorable Butch Otter. I took my entire family to meet with him and we had a great time. When I was a senior in High School I was a Senate Page and he was the Lt. Governor and then I also spent several more years working in the Senate as a committee secretary and he presided over the Senate. I love the political arena. My boys loved looking at his pictures - - especially the BSU one's. As soon as he was sworn in as Governor, he flew to Arizona to watch the Bronco's capture the Fiesta Bowl Title. What a way to spend your first day as the head of Idaho! Thank you Governor Otter for a memorable day today - -- both for me and for my family!


No comments: