Saturday, April 12, 2008

Interviews!!!

I made each of the girls a little "Good Luck" card with a crown paper clip to give them before interview.



Brenda Mee, Mrs. Idaho International



Mrs. Idaho interviewing Mrs. Idaho!


Angela, Jen, Me, Sonya, Peggy, Deanna


Deanna Curtis


Jennifer, Debby, Melina, Me, Makaila, LaDonna


This morning started early for me as I made my last two official appearances. I was on air at WOW Country 104.3 to promote the pageant and then headed over to KIZN 92.3 to do the same. Brenda Mee is one of the morning hosts and she was recently crowned Mrs. Idaho International. We got some great pictures of Mrs. Idaho interviewing Mrs. Idaho!!! From there it was over to Capital High School for all day rehearsals. The opening number is looking great! At 6:00 pm the judges interviews began and all of the ladies looked stunning in their suits. This is still way too close to call!!! Tune in tomorrow for results!!!

No comments: