Friday, November 2, 2007

Liz's Princess Baby Shower

Perfect Princess Cake

The guest of honor -- Queen Elizabeth

Look at the Loot!!!

Mrs. Idaho Contestants

With Deanna & Suzanne

Liz & McCall

One of Liz's many cute pink outfits!



The whole group!!!

What do you get when you have a past Mrs. Idaho, who is the mother of 3 boys, who is getting ready to have her first baby girl? You get a totally PINK PRINCESS SHOWER!!! (Given by the current Mrs. Idaho who is the mother of 4 boys, who finally got her girl!) The food was delicious and the company was even better. We had such a great time - - especially since everyone that came was a pageant guru!!! Liz was such a great support to me as I prepared for Mrs. America - - this was my way of saying Thank You! I appreciate all of you who came and I hope you had a wonderful time!

No comments: