Wednesday, November 14, 2007

East Valley Middle School

Introducing my children - - Grant (6th grader) & McCall

Speaking to the East Valley Middle School 6th Graders

Students at East Valley

Today I had the honor of speaking to 400+ 6th graders at East Valley Middle School in Nampa. I spoke to them about "Being the Best You!" We talked about peer pressure, setting goals and working hard to accomplish them. It was fun to be able to share some of my Mrs. Idaho & Mrs. America experiences. When the assembly was over, the students were dismissed for lunch - - instead of eating, most of them stood in line for autographs! I signed sweatshirts, id cards, arms, notebooks - - you name it! I speak again in a couple of weeks to the 7th graders and then the 8th graders. Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments: