Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Roaring Springs Dolphin Drop

The Great Dolphin Drop

Being interviewd by Larry Gebert - - Channel 7

Doby the Dolphin!

Football Players from the Boise Burn

What a life!

Get me off this river!


With Vicki Benson, Mrs. Idaho International, at her farwell party

Juliet, Susan, Carolyn, Me, Sher, Lisa, Suzann

Today 3 of my children and I headed over to Roaring Springs Water Park for "The Great Dolphin Drop" that benefits the Boys & Girls Club. I floated the Lazy River in my Crown & Banner while people purchased dolphins. The idea was to sell enough dolphins to get Mrs. Idaho off the river! 3 football players from the "Boise Burn" were floating the river as well. I was also interviewed live on Channel 7 news by Larry Gebert. The actual Dolphin Drop will be in August. All of the purchased dolphins will float the lazy river and the first one to cross wins great prizes! What a great fundrasier for a very worthy organization.
A couple of days ago a few of us from the Mrs. Idaho America group attended the farwell party for Vicki Benson, Mrs. Idaho International. She leaves next week for Chicago - - Good Luck!

No comments: